industry will witness negative impact from spread of COVID-19 – The Greater Binghamton Business Journal
Some of the top green logistics players with high market share include 20 Cube Logistics Ltd., AI Futtaim Logistics, Bolloré Logistics, and Bowling Green Logistics.
According to the study published by Evolve Business Intelligence, “The global green logistics market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.89% from 2021 to 2028”
To request a free sample, go to: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010669
The report includes COVID 19 impact analysis and on-demand post-COVID analysis with the following data points:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Green Logistics Industry
- End user/application/industry trend and preferences
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Strategy of key actors to fight against negative impacts / post-COVID strategies
- window of opportunity
The Green Logistics Market is analyzed through the segments mentioned below:
- Organization size
- Big business
- Small and medium-sized enterprise
- Supply chain process
- Inbound logistics
- External logistics
- Disposal and revenue logistics
- Storage and handling
- Retail and consumer goods
- Semiconductor and electronics
- Chemistry and hardware
- farming and agriculture
For any customization, contact us via – https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010669
Leading companies reviewed in the Green Logistics report are:
- 20 Cube Logistics Ltd.
- AI Futtaim Logistics
- Bollore Logistics
- Green Bowling Logistics
- DHL International GmbH Logistics
- Express freight management
- Fujitsu Limited
- Switch to green logistics
- Mahindra Logistics Ltd.
- United Parcel Service of America
Presentation of each chapter:
- Chapter 1 & 2: Detailed Executive Summary with Market Scenario, Market Definition, Study Scope and Segmentation.
- Chapter 3: Research Methodology
- Chapter 4: Detailed analysis of the value chain, Porter’s five forces and the impact of COVID-19 on the green logistics market
- Chapter 5: Detailed analysis of growth factors, restraining factors, trends, technological advancements, challenges, and opportunities in the Green Logistics market.
- Chapter 6 to 8: Detailed analysis of market size and forecast by each segment/sub-segment from 2020 to 2028 by market share, revenue, generation, production capacity and sales.
- Chapter 9: Detailed analysis of the market size and forecast for each region and country by product type, size and distribution channel, coupled with the main growth factors for each country from 2020 to 2028.
- Chapter 10: Detailed analysis of the competitive landscape with market share analysis / Positioning of key players and vendor analysis.
- Chapter 11: Detailed analysis of the profiles of top 10 companies in the green logistics market, such as business overview, financial analysis, product portfolio, key strategies and development, and SWOT analysis.
- Reference year: 2020
- Estimate: 2021
- Forecast: 2022 to 2028 (This period can be modified in customization)
- Period of compound annual growth rate (CAGR): 2021 to 2028
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting company that provides innovative solutions to tough business problems. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
Evolve business intelligence